Helping Seriously Injured People Recover Financially
At Weems, Schimpf, Haines & Moore (APLC), our law firm has extensive experience representing people who suffer personal injuries caused by the negligence of another party. Examples of personal injury and wrongful death cases we handle include:
- Car crashes, including accidents involving uninsured and underinsured motorists
- Car rollover accidents
- Tractor trucking accidents and commercial vehicle collisions
- Motorcycle crashes
- Accidents on construction sites
- Defective products (product liability)
- Premises liability, accidents caused by dangerous property conditions, including falls and bites from dogs
Our Louisiana car accident attorneys have a great deal of expertise in maximizing the amount of your insurance recovery for personal injury claims. For example, if the person who injured you does not have enough insurance to cover your damages, our lawyers may be able to uncover additional sources of liability to help you receive full compensation.
A Lengthy History Of Personal Injury Results
We have obtained multimillion-dollar recoveries for seriously injured clients. We handle all personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis, which means that you pay no attorney fees until we recover compensation for you.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
You can schedule your free initial consultation by contacting a Shreveport personal injury lawyer at Weems, Schimpf, Haines & Moore (APLC). Please call us at 318-674-4977 or send us an email to get immediate help from one of our knowledgeable staff members.